When you click on an article it will open in a new window and you will be on the organization’s site.
- Norway: Long-term work for non-religious asylum seekers yields resultsby Emma Wadsworth-Jones on February 25, 2021 at 3:48 pm
The granting of asylum of Afghan humanist Josef Moradi is granted asylum in Norway coincides with […]
- Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceiveby Bill Flavell on February 24, 2021 at 3:30 pm
The post Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive appeared first on […]
- Council of Ex-Muslims of Sri Lanka: Pakistan Has Failed to Protect Its Minoritiesby AAI on February 23, 2021 at 12:21 pm
On the 23rd of March, 2021, Pakistani prime minister Mr. Imran Khan arrives on an official visit to […]
- Shaming the victimby Bill Flavell on February 22, 2021 at 2:28 pm
The post Shaming the victim appeared first on Atheist Alliance International.
- Mubarak Bala spends his 300th day in arbitrary detentionby Giovanni Gaetani on February 22, 2021 at 12:05 am
In protest at Mubarak’s ongoing arbitrary detention, humanist activists across the globe will be […]
- Subscriber Data Theftby Bill Flavell on February 21, 2021 at 12:15 am
The post Subscriber Data Theft appeared first on Atheist Alliance International.
- Private Data Taken by Former Employeesby Bill Flavell on February 19, 2021 at 2:04 pm
PRESS RELEASE February 19, 2021 For immediate release Atheist Alliance International (AAI) has had […]
- AAI-supported campaign for secular education in Greeceby Fotis Frangopoulos on February 18, 2021 at 6:02 am
On February 15, 2021, the First Chamber of the European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR) posted on its […]
- Ultra-Conservative Buddhists Support Myanmar Coupby Jason Sylvester on February 17, 2021 at 2:19 pm
All religions contain a spectrum of zealotry among their members, from the very liberal to the […]
- Hungarian atheist fired because of his views on baptismby Giovanni Gaetani on February 16, 2021 at 4:54 pm
Gáspár Békés was fired from the Budapest Mayor’s Office for his criticism of baptism […]